Thursday, June 11, 2009

27

Photo 50

SO the latest on my life:

planned a surprise party for a monkey, in Lisa’s place, which included a lot of failed jumpshots and mcd+++(including the missing mcflurry)/

played Guitar Hero a hell lot-tried to beat Sarah but failed terribly cause she practised Coldplay’s Shiver so many times it practically embedded the entire button colours into her head and mine/

then addicted got myself inevitably hooked on Left4Dead (badass shiat i tell you. can play it day night day night and in between studying. and L4D 2 is coming out next month. omfgossipgirl.)/

went to monkey’s bbq and watched her turn sexy sixteenth. complete with the unforgettable game of pew/poink/zonk where losing means drinking our suspiciously frothy self-concocted “vanilla coke” or tobasco infested kueytiaw on keropok. had never tried tobasco in my life and i swear to never touch it again. lips swelled, ran arnd while pressing ice to my lips and tried shouting vulgarities to my laughing friends and they watched(but it didnt work). then more Guitar Hero and L4D. but i couldnt find my laptop’s mouse! so had to play on the laptop’s cursor pad. damn hard and pretty damn sad./

invited my debators over for American Pie marathon(von wanted it). couldnt find the 3rd dvd lol epic phail. so we played the new Game of Life with Amazing Lifepod(complicated much) then a few rounds of Bullshit. YiYong cant lie for her life. her voice goes up on octave then after i informed her, she tried to sound like Elvis but FAILED. hehe./

got my new video card woohoo. Sherman gave me the wtf! look the entire day but he was pretty impressed by the more realistic graphics when he played L4D after it was installed. more reasons to be scared now when attacking an onslaught of zombies, he says. more L4D L4D L4D that it hurts my eyes/

anticipating True Blood season 2. premiering this Monday y’all! slurp!/

-

-

-

and the monthly feeling, of “not good enough”.

No comments:

Post a Comment